ANCIENT LA GELTRÚ
Population over a thousand years old.
Quan es van unir Vilanova i la Geltrú?When were Vilanova and La Geltrú joined together?
The town of La Geltrú has existed for more than a thousand years. Now a district of Vilanova i la Geltrú, here you will find the city’s first building, its first street, its first church, and the history of the family after which the town was named. When were Vilanova and La Geltrú joined together? Where was the wall? Was it dangerous to live here? Discover these and plenty of other fascinating historical nuggets that have left an indelible mark in this very special part of the city.
- Capacity: 20 people
- Availability: Please enquire
- Price: Adults: €14 / Children: €7
- Duration: 1 hour
- Deadline for bookings: 24 hours beforehand
- Minimum number of people: 4
- Languages in which the activity is carried out (on demand): Catalan, Spanish and English.