A DAY WITH FREE HORSES
It’s a day to enjoy being with them.
You can enjoy some wonderful views of Vilanova i la Geltrú and of our centre.
Participants find out about the work of the MIRANDA Foundation and its horses on a guided tour. Out among the grazing horses, the participants are given an ethological explanation (behaviour and life of the horse in its natural setting) and the chance to meet the horses and find out what a real horse is like (what it does and doesn’t like, what its needs are, its social relations, bonds of friendship, systemic order, how the horses are organised and how they communicate with each other, etc.). It’s a day to enjoy being with them.
- Capacity: We are currently subject to the Covid-19 measures imposed by the Catalan authorities (PROCICAT). The rules allow five people per space. Since we have three different spaces, we can accept 15 people. In non-pandemic circumstances the number of places per group is 20-25.
- Availability: Any day of the week. Except public holidays.
- Price: Adults: €35 / Children (from 3 to 10 years old): €22 / Babies and toddlers (from 0 to 3 years old): €0
- Duration: from 10.30 am to 2 pm
- Deadline for booking: 72 hours beforehand
- Minimum number of people: 5 adults. For fewer than 5 people, we have a schedule of activities published on our website: https://www.fundaciomiranda.org/activitats
- Languages in which the activity is carried out (on demand): Catalan, Spanish, English