Restaurant “EL NÀUTIC”
Pica-pica menu at el nàutic
Vilanova i la Geltrú Port
El Nàutic is proud to present its Pica-Pica or nibbles menu, a laid-back name for some delicious dishes that will satisfy the most demanding of palates.
Set in the heart of Vilanova Port, El Nàutic is the most Mediterranean establishment of the Cal Blay group. Open to the public, El Nàutic changes like the sea that surrounds it, starting with its daily set menus for workers, moving on to the joyful waves of appetizers or special meals of its fish and seafood menu, and ending with evenings of cocktails and music with the sound of water lapping in the background. At El Nàutic, the Mediterranean Sea is the star of the show, turning parties and events into unique evenings. El Nàutic is proud to present its Pica-Pica or nibbles menu, a laid-back name for some delicious dishes that will satisfy the most demanding of palates.
Y es desde El Nàutic que os presentamos el menú Pica-pica. Un nombre casual para unos platos deliciosos que complacerán a los paladares más exigentes.
- Iberian ham shavings
- Tomato-rubbed Catalan flatbread drizzled with olive oil
- “Broken” fried eggs with potatoes from Prades, truffle and foie gras
- Pork confit croquettes
- Flour-battered beach squid
- Capon cannelloni with wild mushroom bechamel sauce and finely grated Parmesan cheese
Main course: any dish from the menu.
- Dessert: from the menuIncludes: bread and mineral water
- Not included: wine and coffee
- Capacity: Interior room (110 people); Llevant (east) terrace (40 people); Ponent (west) terrace & Chill out area (100 people)
- Availability: All year round, during restaurant opening hours (may vary according to Covid-19 restrictions):
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12 noon to 5 pm
Thursday from 12 noon to midnight
Friday from 12 noon to 1 am
Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
Sunday from 9 am to midnight
- Price: Adults: €35 / Children’s menu: €15 (single dish of macaroni, croquettes and French fries. Dessert. Water or soft drink).
- Duration: Restaurant opening hours.
- Deadline for bookings: 24 hours beforehand.
- Minimum number of people: 2
- Languages in which the service is provided: Catalan, Spanish, English.