THE ROUTE OF THE INDIANOS
Culture and History
There are lots of curiosities and historical details on this route that will help you understand why this city is the capital of the county of Garraf.
This route around the city centre takes in the key landmarks of the so-called Indianos (townsfolk who returned to Vilanova having made their fortune in the Americas). In addition to the many grand houses built by the Indianos, Vilanova city centre also boasts plenty of squares and streets that bear their names. Josep Tomàs Ventosa or Francesc Gumà, among others, are essential figures for those keen to discover the city’s history. There are lots of curiosities and historical details on this route that will help you understand why this city is the capital of the county of Garraf.
- Capacity: 20 people
- Availability: 19h (by appointment only) Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Price: Adults: €14 / Children: €7
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Deadline for bookings: 24 hours beforehand
- Minimum number of people: 4
- Languages in which the activity is carried out (on demand): Catalan, Spanish and English.