Scuba diving initiation
INTRODUCTION TO DIVING
The introduction to diving is structured as follows: theory, dry practice, practice in the water and dive.
The participants are given a detailed description of diving equipment components, hand signals under the water, clearing water from goggles and purging the regulator.
The diving equipment is assembled, first by the instructor and then by each participant.
Practice in the water
Each participant is fitted with ballast weights, according to their weight. They then practice floating and breathing with their head under the water.
Each participant, accompanied by a personal instructor, will go on a dive of approximately 30 minutes
Includes: activity, all the equipment, diploma and photographs.
- Capacity: 8 people.
- Availability: July, August and September. Every day at 10 am.
- Price: Adults: €90 / Children (from 12 to 14 years old): €60
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Deadline for booking: 24 hours beforehand
- Minimum number of people: 2
- Languages in which the activity can be carried out (on demand): Catalan, Spanish, French and English.